A man is in the hospital after being shot in the head early Sunday morning in Oakland, officials say.
Just after 1 a.m., police responded to the area of 96th Avenue and Sunnyside Street where they found the victim in critical condition.
At this time, there has been no update on the victim’s condition.
Police have not made any arrests in this incident.
Check back for more updates.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- COLLEGE CHEATING SCANDAL: 13 BAY AREA PARENTS CHARGED
- FATHER OF MURDER VICTIM SPEAKS AFTER DEATH ROW EXECUTIONS HALTED
- MOSQUE SHOOTER ID’D AS WHITE SUPREMACIST ANGRY AT IMMIGRANTS
- BRIDE FINDS HIDDEN MESSAGE FROM HER LATE MOTHER ON WEDDING HEELS
- PD: TEEN KILLS GIRLFRIEND’S PUPPY AFTER SHE DIDN’T COME HOME ON TIME