GILROY, Calif. (KRON) — The United States Geological Survey recorded an earthquake on Wednesday morning near Gilroy.
The 2.5 magnitude quake was reported just a few miles southwest of Gilroy along Pescadero Creek.
- Elephants kill suspected poacher at South African national park
- Cartels use COVID-19 as excuse to raise drug prices, distribute food to poor in Mexico, report says
- Nonprofits, governments urged to apply for FEMA reimbursements for helping migrants
- 7-year-old girl shot and killed in drive-thru of Chicago McDonald’s
- Fauci says he expects Johnson & Johnson vaccinations to resume later this week