CROCKETT (KRON) — If there’s one thing the Bay Area knows — it’s food.
From seafood to sourdough and burritos to benedicts, the region has you covered.
As far as brunch though, the options in the Bay Area can seem almost endless.
But a new report from Yelp is making things easier, just in time for Mother’s Day.
The report places Crockett-based restaurant, the Dead Fish, in the top 5 spots for brunch in the U.S.
As far as other places that top the list, you’re going to have to travel far.
Here are the top 5:
– Orchids – Honolulu, HI
– Lake Elmo Inn – Lake Elmo, MN
– T.C. Eggington’s – Mesa, AZ
– The Dead Fish – Crockett, CA
– NORMA’s – New York, NY
For the complete list, click here.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- NOTORIOUS CA KILLER ACCUSED OF BEHEADING, TORTURING CELLMATE
- U.S. OFFICIALS: ARMY VET’S PLAN TO BOMB NAZI RALLY IN SOCAL FOILED
- BUS DRIVER WHO PLEADED GUILTY TO RAPE OF GIRL GETS NO JAIL TIME
- VIDEO: KILLER WHALES ATTACK GRAY WHALE CALF IN MONTEREY BAY
- WATCH: GIRL HIDES TO AVOID CAR FOLLOWING HER IN VACAVILLE