El Cerrito High School has been evacuated on Wednesday after a bomb threat was made, according to officials.
The Public Information Officer with the West Contra Costa County School District confirmed the threat with KRON4.
After a threat was posted online, the PIO says that students evacuated and gathered on the football field.
Police officials were on scene investigating the threat.
The school district has reported that the threat was cleared after no bomb was found.
The students were moved from the field to Harding Elementary School where the school district says parents can pick up their kids as classes are canceled for the rest of Wednesday.
There are no reports of injuries, according to police.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- NOTORIOUS CA KILLER ACCUSED OF BEHEADING, TORTURING CELLMATE
- U.S. OFFICIALS: ARMY VET’S PLAN TO BOMB NAZI RALLY IN SOCAL FOILED
- BUS DRIVER WHO PLEADED GUILTY TO RAPE OF GIRL GETS NO JAIL TIME
- VIDEO: KILLER WHALES ATTACK GRAY WHALE CALF IN MONTEREY BAY
- WATCH: GIRL HIDES TO AVOID CAR FOLLOWING HER IN VACAVILLE