An inmate who escaped a conservation work camp in Nevada County was apprehended in San Leandro Thursday just after noon time.
Justin Tyquiengco was captured at a gas station by agents from the Fugitive Apprehension Team.
Tyquiengco was serving a six year sentence for robbery with a firearm in Contra Costa County.
Tyquiengco walked away from the camp earlier this week.
- CHP: TODDLER KILLED IN VALLEJO CRASH; DAD ARRESTED FOR DUI
- MOM FACES POSSIBLE JAIL TIME FOR TAKING PHONE FROM DAUGHTER
- WATCH: MOUNTAIN LION CASUALLY WALKS THROUGH SAN MATEO
- ELIZABETH SMART’S KIDNAPPER HAS BEEN RELEASED FROM PRISON
- RESTAURANT GETS LOBSTERS HIGH BEFORE THEY’RE KILLED