To help with learning more about content that users engage with and being able to surface posts, photos and videos that matter, the social media giant is testing a “downvote” button on comments.
In addition to being able to like or reply to comments, besides those two features, some users may also see “downvote” displayed.
Upon clicking that option, additional choices are presented to the user to report the comment as “Offensive”, “Misleading”, and “Off Topic” as a way to give feedback to Facebook.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 5TH SUSPECT WANTED IN DEADLY NORTH BAY HOME INVASIONS
- ARMED SUSPECTS AT-LARGE AFTER FREMONT HOME INVASION
- ARRESTS MADE IN SUSPICIOUS DEATH NEAR UNION SQUARE
- SAN RAFAEL MAN GOES MISSING DAY HE WAS TO VISIT FIANCÉ
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE