The fashion world is mourning the loss of a male model in a freak accident.
Tales Soares, also known as Tales Cotta, died after a fall on the runway during Sao Paulo Fashion Week in Brazil.
The collapse on the catwalk Saturday was recorded on video taken at the event.
Organizers of Fashion Week said he was taken to a hospital and died sometime after arrival.
The cause of death has yet to be confirmed.
Base Management says Soares never spoke about health issues and was a vegetarian with a strict diet.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- WATCH: GIRL HIDES TO AVOID CAR FOLLOWING HER IN VACAVILLE
- DIRT BIKE RIDERS CAUGHT SPEEDING IN OAKLAND
- IT’S LEGAL FOR MEAT TO HAVE TRACE AMOUNTS OF FECAL MATTER
- SF HOME TO HIGHEST AVERAGE GAS PRICE IN US
- TARGET LAUNCHES CAR SEAT TRADE-IN EVENT