SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO (KRON)– A major road in South San Francisco is closed for several hours after a fatal accident Thursday morning.
According to a tweet posted by the South San Francisco Police Department, the deadly accident happened at Noor Avenue. Police say southbound El Camino Real at S. Spruce will be closed for a few hours.
Drivers should avoid the area and take alternate routes.
Southbound El Camino Real at S. Spruce Ave. is closed for the next few hours due to a fatality accident at Noor Avenue. Please avoid the area and take alternative routes.
– SouthSanFranciscoPD (@SSFPolice) February 1, 2018
- OLDEST OF SHACKLED SIBLINGS WENT TO COLLEGE, DIDN’T SEEK HELP
- VIDEO: OFFICER HIT BY CAR AT RICHMOND SIDESHOW
- VIDEO: TEEN SHOT IN THE HEAD DURING INTERNET CHALLENGE
- MAN BUYS WINNING $1 MILLION LOTTERY TICKET IN SAN JOSE
- COURT: IMMIGRANT CHILDREN DON’T HAVE RIGHT TO FREE LAWYER
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE