REDWOOD CITY (KRON) — Officials from the Department of Homeland Security and the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration are conducting an investigation in Redwood City Friday morning.
The investigation is happening in the 1300 block of Whipple Avenue, according to authorities.
Whipple Avenue will be closed in both directions from El Camino Real to Duane Street during the raid.
Law enforcement personnel were seen wearing protective hazardous material suits.
The raid is not related to immigration, according to a spokesperson.
Further details were not made available by authorities.Stay with KRON4 News for updatesWHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- FREE CRUISE ROBOCALL COULD GET YOU $900
- MAN NEARLY DIES FROM FALLING INTO WOODCHIPPER
- DUBLIN WOMAN WINS $1.6M AT LAS VEGAS AIRPORT
- CHILDREN, GRANDFATHER KILLED IN SAN JOSE FIRE
- ICE AGENTS CONDUCT HUMAN TRAFFICKING RAID IN OAKLAND
- ‘KIDNAPPER’ TO MOM: MONEY OR DAUGHTER KILLED