Firefighters responded to a blaze at the Tesla plant in Fremont Saturday night.
According to the Fremont Fire Department, the fire broke out around 8:45 p.m. outside a storage building on the premises.
Fire officials say the blaze involved hazardous materials, but there’s was no threat to the public.
The blaze was under control as of 9:52 p.m. and crews remain at the scene.
The cause of the fire is unknown at this time.
- SAUSALITO MUDSLIDE DESTOYS HOME, INJURES WOMAN
- HERO LYFT DRIVER RESCUES TODDLER FOUND WANDERING SANTA ROSA
- WATCH: AC TRANSIT BUS DRIVES THROUGH FLOODED ROADWAY
- PHOTOS: POWERFUL STORM CAUSES WIDESPREAD DAMAGE IN BAY AREA
- INTERACTIVE RADAR: TRACK THE RAIN ACROSS THE BAY AREA