Bannon, who was Breitbart’s former executive chairman, is returning to the far-right American news organization.
Breitbart announced Bannon’s return in a press release, CNN reports.
Bannon chaired the outlet’s evening editorial meeting, the press release added.
“The populist-nationalist movement got a lot stronger today,” said Breitbart News Editor-in-Chief Alex Marlow in a statement. “Breitbart gained an executive chairman with his finger on the pulse of the Trump agenda.”MORE BARCELONA TERROR ATTACK COVERAGE:
- Spanish nationals react to deadly Barcelona terror attack
- Spanish police shoot, kill several people near Barcelona
- ISIS claims responsibility for Barcelona van attack
- The Latest: VP Pence calls Barcelona attack ‘horrific’
- 13 dead, 100 injured in Barcelona terror attack