SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Firefighters are rescuing three people stuck on a cliff at San Francisco’s Baker Beach on Friday afternoon, firefighters said.
A rescue watercraft has been added to the rescue team. Firefighters say the three are using their cellphones to talk with emergency crews.
The three are not hurt, but just lost and stuck, crews said.Stay with KRON4 for updates on this breaking news story on-air, online, and on the KRON4 app.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- POLICE: FLORIDA GUNMAN CONFESSED TO HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING
- SOURCES: SUSPECT ACCUSED IN DEADLY STABBING HAD DISTURBING PAST
- HERO COACH, FUTURE COLLEGE SWIMMER AMONG FLORIDA VICTIMS
- ‘ROUND 2 OF FLORIDA’ SNAPCHAT THREAT LEADS TO ARREST
- TEEN BRUTALLY STABBED, LEFT FOR DEAD NEAR LIVERMORE IDENTIFIED
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE