(WFLA/CNN Newsource) – The first ever male NFL cheerleaders are heading to this year’s big game.
Professional dancers Quinton Peron and Napoleon Jinnies made history last year when they made the Los Angeles Rams cheer squad.
They’re about to make history again as the first male cheerleaders to perform at the big game between the Rams and New England Patriots.
Jinnies took to Twitter to say, “2018 first male cheerleaders in the NFL. 2019 first male cheerleaders dancing at the Super Bowl. I can’t breathe.”
Peron tweeted, “You think Atlanta is ready for us? NAHHH!”
- CALFIRE REVEALS CAUSE OF TUBBS FIRE AS PRIVATE ELECTICAL SYSTEM
- POLICE DESCRIBE EXECUTION-STYLE KILLINGS INSIDE FLORIDA BANK
- DNA TECH LEADS TO MAN’S ARRESTED IN FREMONT COLD CASE
- MARIJUANA SITE GIVES FREE WEED TO FED EMPLOYEES DURING SHUTDOWN
- SUPERINTENDENT FACES FRUAD CHARGES AFTER HELPING SICK STUDENT