AUSTIN (KXAN) — Texas-based reality TV star Joanna Gaines of HGTV’s “Fixer Upper” fame will be remodeling Jennifer Lopez’s Malibu mansion, according to a report by E! News.
Former Texas Rangers and Yankees’ star, Alex Rodriguez, decided to give his boo J-Lo something very special for the couple’s second anniversary.
A-Rod arranged for Gaines to renovate J-Lo’s $6.6 million beach house. There was a small problem because Gaines works exclusively in Waco, Texas but Rodriguez made it happen for his love.
Last week, Lopez said she wished Gaines could redo her home on the Ellen Degeneres show, according to a report by E! News. Gaines and Lopez were spotted this week on the beach working on plans for the singer’s home.
Gaines’ job will reportedly be to blend J-Lo’s desire for cozy interiors with A-Rod’s modern tastes.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- SAN FRANCISCO RENT HITS NEW HIGH, MOST EXPENSIVE IN US
- GROWING NUMBER OF HOMEOWNERS MOVING OUT OF BAY AREA
- AMERICA’S MOST POPULAR NATIONAL PARK IS IN THE BAY AREA
- TEEN ALLEGEDLY ADMITS TO SPIKING STEPDAD’S DRINK WITH SEDATIVES
- 5-YEAR-OLD BOY CALLS POLICE ON ‘MOMO CHALLENGE’