Fleet Week in the Bay Area not only brings the Blue Angels out but also U.S. Navy ships.
Several of these ships are docked at Pier 30.
Ship tours will be going on Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Captain Rich LeBron says that getting to share the ships with the public is one of the coolest things that he gets to do.
Tune in to KRON4 Saturday afternoon to watch the Blue Angels show from 2 to 4 p.m.
- FLEET WEEK SF: SCHEDULE OF EVENTS & BLUE ANGELS FLIGHT TIMES
- BODY OF MISSING 18-YEAR-OLD RICHMOND WOMAN FOUND, EX ARRESTED
- VIDEO OF TEENS ATTACKING, ROBBING 12-YEAR-OLD LEADS TO ARRESTS
- PARENTS: DON’T BUY THIS CELL PHONE CASE FOR YOUR KIDS, POLICE ASK
- SOUTHWEST KICKS OFF 72-HOUR FARE SALE