SPRING HILL, FL (WCMH) – A Florida man was arrested Wednesday after deputies say he tried to order a burrito in the bank drive-thru.
It happened at the Bank of America in Spring Hill, Florida, WFTS reported. The manager of the bank called the Hernando County Sheriff’s Office after finding a man unconscious behind the wheel of the car in the drive-thru.
The manager said that he managed to wake the driver up after banging on the window for ‘some time.’
When he woke up, the driver reportedly asked the manager for a burrito.
Deputies arrived a short time later and found Douglas Francisco, 28, in the driver’s seat of the car with the engine running.
The deputy said that Francisco “made several statements that were differing with reality,” WTSP reported. The deputy noted that Francisco’s movements were consistent with someone on prescription narcotics.
At the time of his arrest, Francisco had Oxycodone and Xanax on him. He was prescribed both drugs.
He was taken to the county jail on a $1,000 bond.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- NEW CALIFORNIA DECLARES ‘INDEPENDENCE’ FROM STATE
- SHAKE SHACK IS COMING TO THE BAY AREA
- MOM OF CHILDREN CHAINED TO BEDS ‘PERPLEXED’ BY POLICE VISIT
- SAN JOSE WOMAN, 40, DIES AFTER CATCHING FLU
- 3-YEAR-OLD GIRL KILLED BY FAMILY’S NEWLY ADOPTED DOG
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE