SAN FRANCISCO (BCN) — A former tech CEO who was sentenced to probation in connection with a 2013 domestic violence incident made an appearance in San Francisco County Superior Court Friday for a motion to revoke his probation in light of new evidence.

Former RadiumOne CEO Gurbaksh Chahal attended the hearing on a motion to revoke his probation, stemming from a domestic violence incident in 2013, in which Chahal pleaded guilty to two misdemeanor domestic violence related charges in 2014.

In that case, Chahal was originally charged with 45 felony counts and two misdemeanor charges. However, a video that was used as evidence during the trial was eventually thrown out, as it was seized without a

warrant, according to Deputy District Attorney Max Szabo.

Chahal subsequently skipped jail time and was ultimately sentenced to probation.

Ahead of his court appearance Friday morning, about 20 supporters stood outside of the Hall of Justice, at 850 Bryant Street, with signs accusing District Attorney George Gascon of racism for allegedly treating Chahal unfairly regarding his probation possibly being revoked.

“Gascone has a hidden agenda, and that hidden agenda is that he’s prejudice,” according to protestor Mani Gerwal, who said he traveled from Salt Lake City for the hearing and claimed he’d never met Chahal. “It appears he is making a scapegoat out of Gurbaksh Chahal for his own political wishes.”

A camera-shy Chahal arrived at court, surrounded by family members and what appeared to be security, attempting to shield his face.

The motion to revoke his probation was brought on after a new victim came forward, alleging Chahal assaulted her at his South Beach apartment in 2014.

The victim, who is not a U.S. citizen and is currently living in South Korea, was not present at the hearing.

The assault occurred after the victim got into an argument with Chahal’s security guard. Chahal, upset about how the victim spoke to his security guard, then kicked her 10 to 12 times as she lay in his bed, causing

her to fall off the bed, according to prosecutors.

The victim then tried to call 911, however Chahal took away her phone. Chahal then returned the woman’s phone before telling her to leave his apartment, prosecutors said.

Prosecutors played multiple brief and occasionally inaudible 911 calls the victim made following the assault. In her final 911 call, the victim told the operator that she had placed the calls by mistake.

However, the following evening, the victim went to a hospital emergency room to treat bruises she suffered during the assault, according to a physician’s assistant who was called to the stand.

The victim later reported she was initially scared to report the assault because she was afraid Chahal would report her to immigration, according to prosecutors.

Although the victim was married to another man at the time, she allegedly described Chahal as her boyfriend, a police officer who spoke to the victim said at the witness stand.

During the hearing, prosecutors called four witnesses to the stand, which included the physician’s assistant who saw the victim after the assault took place, two officers who spoke the victim about the assault, as well as an investigator with the district attorney’s office who tried to persuade the victim to return to the U.S. to testify after she had already relocated to South Korea.

Following the lengthy testimony given by the witnesses, Judge Tracie Brown decided to put off the hearing for another date.

“This has gone on for way longer than I expected,” Brown said.The hearing has been rescheduled for May 17.