KENT, Wash. (AP) – Authorities say a former staff member at Kent-Meridian High School has been charged with third-degree rape of a child and communication with a minor for immoral purposes involving a 15-year-old student.
The Seattle Times reports 33-year-old Kristal Gamble was booked into King County Jail Monday.
Charging documents say the alleged victim’s father found communications between Gamble and his son on his son’s cellphone in September and the boy’s mother then filed a police report.
The charges say Gamble offered the student sex in return for maintaining good attendance and repeatedly sought to meet the boy after school.
Charges say the teen told a detective he met Gamble after school only once and that she performed a sex act on him in a park.
Charges say Gamble told Child Protective Services, which also initiated an investigation, that she didn’t remember messaging the boy.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- ‘PSYCHOPATHIC’ ESCAPEE FROM HAWAII ARRESTED IN STOCKTON
- BODY OF TEHAMA COUNTY GUNMAN’S WIFE FOUND UNDER HIS HOUSE
- VIDEO: MAN THROWS PUNCHES, RACIAL SLURS AT BART PASSENGER
- 19 MEN ARRESTED IN PROSTITUTION STING AT UNION CITY HOTEL
- WHERE CAN YOU FIND HOMES FOR UNDER $500K IN THE BAY AREA?
- PREGNANT WOMAN WHO TOOK PHOTO WITH BEES SHARES SAD NEWS