(KRON) – Former Golden State Warrior, JaVale McGee was a victim of a home invasion that took place on Saturday, TMZ reports.
Surveillance footage shows thieves stealing two safes from the home that contained at least $200,000 in cash and jewelry in his Los Angeles home.
One piece of jewelry missing is a ring that was won during his time with the Golden State Warriors.
Officials are still working on the case as no arrests have been made and no suspects have been identified.
McGee won championships with the Warriors in 2017 and 2018.
McGee signed with the Los Angeles Lakers on a two-year contract of $8.2 million, with a player option for 2021-22.
- Officials say search for Palo Alto couple missing since Valentine’s Day is now a ‘recovery mission’
- Map shows active TCE cleanup sites near Oakland’s McClymonds High School
- Coronavirus patient being treated at San Francisco hospital
- Kia recalls SUVs, vans; electrical problem can cause fires
- First coronavirus patient in Santa Clara County released from isolation