(KRON) – Former Golden State Warrior, JaVale McGee was a victim of a home invasion that took place on Saturday, TMZ reports.
Surveillance footage shows thieves stealing two safes from the home that contained at least $200,000 in cash and jewelry in his Los Angeles home.
One piece of jewelry missing is a ring that was won during his time with the Golden State Warriors.
Officials are still working on the case as no arrests have been made and no suspects have been identified.
McGee won championships with the Warriors in 2017 and 2018.
McGee signed with the Los Angeles Lakers on a two-year contract of $8.2 million, with a player option for 2021-22.
- SF’s Pete’s Tavern, Pedro’s Cantina announce closure
- ‘She was a good soul’: Woman remembered as police continue to investigate San Joaquin Delta boat crash
- Alameda pet fair marks America’s largest pet adoption event
- 16 de septiembre: Everything you need to know about ‘El Grito’
- Rain to make Monday morning commute slick