Fresno, Calif. (KSEE) — Father arrested after honey oil explosion caused second and third degree burns to his 1-year-old son.
The Fresno Police Department Narcotics Detectives were called out to investigate a possible butane honey oil lab. Narcotics investigators and Fresno fire investigators said, that Dell Lamont Young was in the process of manufacturing Honey Oil in the bathroom of his apartment when a flash fire and subsequent explosion occurred.
The explosion caused second and third degree burns to the entire upper body and legs of Young’s 1-year-old son who was in the bathroom playing at the time of the explosion.
Young was arrested and booked into Fresno County Jail on 4 counts of Child Endangerment.
If you have any additional information regarding this case please call the Fresno Police Department at 621-7000.
- 2018 CALIFORNIA PROPOSITIONS: RESULTS FOR STATEWIDE MEASURES
- YEAR-ROUND DAY LIGHT SAVINGS TIME PLAN APPROVED BY CALIFORNIA
- CALIFORNIA VOTERS REJECT GAS TAX REPEAL
- DEAD BROTHEL OWNER WINS ELECTION FOR NEVADA LEGISLATIVE SEAT
- $100K RAISED FOR CALIFORNIA TEACHER WHO PUNCHED STUDENT