Love lighthouses? Want to get paid to take care of one?
Now’s your chance!
The East Brother Light Station in Richmond is looking for two people to take over the historical site.
What’s the catch?
You must be able to continue operating it as the five-room bed and breakfast it currently is.
That means doing everything to keep the place running — from welcoming guests and serving meals to keeping the place tidy and going on supply runs.
You’ll also be responsible for ferrying guests back forth from the inn by boat, so at least one of the caretakers must have a captain’s license from the U.S. Coast Guard.
If you think you’re qualified, you’re encouraged to submit an application.
The job will start around April of this year.
East Brother Light Station was built in 1874 and is part of the National Register of Historic Places.
- NEW STREETLIGHTS IN TENDERLOIN AIMED AT INCREASING PUBLIC SAFETY
- VIDEO: CUSTOMER ASSAULTS MCDONALD’S EMPLOYEE, SHE FIGHTS BACK
- DAUGHTER CLAIMS MOTHER WAS ABUSED AT NAPA CARE FACILITY
- UBER DRIVER WITH PASSENGERS IN CAR DIES FROM MEDICAL ISSUE
- OAKLAND BOY IN CRITICAL CONDITION AFTER HIT-AND-RUN