San Francisco Giants legend Willie McCovey passed away on Wednesday after a fight with health conditions.
Giants President Larry Baer took the time to talk to KRON4 about the loss of the Hall of Famer.
Baer says that Willie had been in and out of the hospital for the last few weeks having multiple surgeries.
That never stopped him from showing up to games and never lost his Giants spirit.
Watch the full interview with KRON4’s J.R. Stone above.
- VIDEO: MAN WITH CHAINSAW TERRIFIES BART RIDERS ON TRAIN
- SEE IT: ‘DEEPLY EMBEDDED MAGGOT’ FOUND LIVING IN WOMAN’S GROIN
- WATCH: LITTLE GIRL GOES TRICK-OR-TREATING IN ‘HEADLESS’ COSTUME
- HOW TO STOP THOSE ANNOYING ROBOCALLS
- COUPLE DIED IN YOSEMITE FALL WHILE TAKING SELFIE