GILROY (KRON) – El Pollo Loco in Gilroy will donate 100% of today’s sales to the three families of the victims in the Gilroy Garlic Festival shooting.
The restaurant located at 6986 Chestnut Street will be open from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
The restaurant will also be offering free meals to the people who were injured in the July 28 shooting.
All proceeds will be equally split between the three families of 6-year-old Stephen Romero, 13-year-old Keyla Salazar, and 25-year-old Trevor Irby.
Latest News Headlines:
- Texas school district apologizes for ‘hero’ assignment listing accused Kenosha shooter
- Raiders eager to show off new digs in Vegas debut vs. Saints
- Gingerbread Oreos: Maybe the best way to kick off the holiday season
- Contra Costa officials warn residents about West Nile Virus
- GOP senator to introduce bill reimbursing parents $800 for remote learning expenses