NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — A family is West Nashville is doing their part to help people smile during this very uncertain time.
Rose and Holland, along with their parents, Vanessa and Trey Harris are using a remote control car to deliver care packages to the neighborhood. They strap cookies, along with activists to the top of the toy, and send it off to their neighbors.
They say it’s a creative way to keep their girls connected while social distancing and enlivening everyone’s spirits.
Latest News Headlines:
- San Mateo Co. health officer revises quarantine, isolation guidelines
- Armenia, Azerbaijan vow to avoid targeting residential areas
- Louisville police officer files lawsuit against Breonna Taylor’s boyfriend
- Chase Center to serve as ballot dropoff location this weekend
- Megan Rapinoe, Sue Bird announce engagement on social media