The fast-food chain, Popeyes, offered golden chicken on Thursday in four of their locations.
Six boneless wings were given out that had been dipped in champagne and coated in 24-karat gold batter.
The restaurants that offered the wings were in Anaheim, New York City, New Orleans, and Elizabeth, New Jersey.
Popeyes sold these golden products for $5, including a biscuit and side dish.
The restaurant says the golden chicken might become available in more locations in the future if the demand is high.
- FLEET WEEK SF: SCHEDULE OF EVENTS & BLUE ANGELS FLIGHT TIMES
- BODY OF MISSING 18-YEAR-OLD RICHMOND WOMAN FOUND, EX ARRESTED
- VIDEO OF TEENS ATTACKING, ROBBING 12-YEAR-OLD LEADS TO ARRESTS
- PARENTS: DON’T BUY THIS CELL PHONE CASE FOR YOUR KIDS, POLICE ASK
- SOUTHWEST KICKS OFF 72-HOUR FARE SALE