California Governor Jerry Brown is declaring a State of Emergency for two counties battling massive wildfires.
The issue was sent out at 11:30 a.m. Thursday for Shasta and Riverside counties.
The “Carr Fire” in Shasta County and “Cranston Fire” in Riverside County have both destroyed homes and structures, “threatened critical infrastructure, and forced residents to evacuate.
The Bay Area is dealing with two large grass fires of its own.
Evacuation orders are still in place for the Marsh Fire near Clayton.
Another fire just outside of Gilroy is fully contained, but not completely extinguished.
- RIDESHARE RAPIST: DISTURBING DETAILS REVEALED OF ALLEGED CRIMES
- NAKED MAN RIDES BICYCLE ON HWY 101 IN SAN JOSE
- WATCH: SAN FRANCISCO POLICE DEPARTMENT’S EPIC LIP SYNC VIDEO
- CUSTOMER WRITES ‘WE DON’T TIP TERRORIST’ ON RECEIPT
- TOURIST GOES TO JAIL FOR COLLECTING SEASHELLS IN FLORIDA