Traffic is jammed on the Richmond-San Rafael Bridge after a tractor-trailer spilled 200 pounds of gravel onto the bridge.
According to CHP, it happened in the westbound direction just before the toll plaza.
Authorities say the driver of the truck kept going.
All westbound lanes were blocked, but CHP has reopened the number 1 lane to traffic.
For current traffic conditions click here.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- COLLEGE CHEATING SCANDAL: ACTORS, STANFORD COACH CHARGED
- SUSPECT ARRESTED IN STABBING DEATH OF SAN JOSE MOTHER
- FACEBOOK SAYS SOME QUIZZES WERE GUISE TO HACK YOUR ACCOUNT
- TRUMP SAYS ‘AIRPLANES ARE BECOMING FAR TOO COMPLEX TO FLY’
- WATCH: HUNDREDS OF TACOS RAIN DOWN ON VISITORS IN TEXAS