SAN MATEO COUNTY (KRON) — The Harbor Master received a report of a great white shark sighting in the Half Moon Bay area Saturday afternoon.
The shark was seen around 1:15 p.m. about a fourth of a mile south of Pillar Point Harbor.
No other details have been reported.
Officials advise the public to use caution if entering the water.
LATEST NEWS HEADLINES:
- Feds to investigate California bus rollover that killed 3
- Heading to Spring Training? Here are some adventures to enjoy while in Arizona
- Black Vines hosts 9th annual celebration: A Toast to Black Wineries and Diverse Art
- Adopt a senior dog in February with no fees at Muttville Senior Dog Rescue
- Boys, 13, charged with murder in Porterville library fire that killed 2 firefighters