A new report suggests Britain’s Prince Harry and his wife the Duchess of Sussex, could be moving abroad after the birth of their first child.
Britain’s Sunday Times reports that plans are being drawn up to have them move to Africa.
According to the report, a British diplomat has proposed a plan for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to take on a more international position that could build on their work for Britain and the Commonwealth.
But the newspaper notes that no decision on this is expected to be made until next year.
The Duchess of Sussex is expected to give birth to the couple’s first child at any time.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- FIRST IMAGES INSIDE NOTRE DAME SHOW DAMAGE AFTER FIRE
- BAY AREA REACTS TO DEVASTATING FIRE AT NOTRE DAME
- NOOSE FOUND AT CHASE CENTER CONSTRUCTION SITE
- BICYCLIST SERIOUSLY INJURED IN BERKELEY HIT-AND-RUN
- VIDEO: OAKLAND PD CRACKING DOWN ON SIDESHOWS