A mural in San Francisco’s Mission District that was repeatedly vandalized has been restored and revamped.
KRON4’s Maureen Kelly talked to the artists behind the mural.
He says a change in the design has been successfully warding off taggers.
Watch the above video to see Maureen’s full report.
- CHP: TODDLER KILLED IN VALLEJO CRASH; DAD ARRESTED FOR DUI
- MOM FACES POSSIBLE JAIL TIME FOR TAKING PHONE FROM DAUGHTER
- WATCH: MOUNTAIN LION CASUALLY WALKS THROUGH SAN MATEO
- ELIZABETH SMART’S KIDNAPPER HAS BEEN RELEASED FROM PRISON
- RESTAURANT GETS LOBSTERS HIGH BEFORE THEY’RE KILLED