SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – “My father-in-law … was a serious ‘No Masker’ COVID hit him. Pneumonia in both lungs.. 40 days in ICU close to death,” said Ice-T on Twitter.
The rapper is promoting mask-wearing after his father-in-law spent 40 days in the ICU battling COVID-19.
Ice-T says his father-in-law was a ‘no-masker,’ but now says he’s no longer a COVID denier after his experience.
“Now he’s on Oxygen indefinitely. Ohhh he’s a Believer now.. #COVIDisNotAGame”
- What to expect at an inauguration unlike any other
- Officials urge pause to Moderna vaccine after allergic reactions
- Suspect in custody after assaulting 81-year-old man in San Francisco
- President Trump pardons rapper Lil Wayne, commutes Kodak Black’s sentence
- California surpasses goal of vaccinating 1 million people within 10 days