(WIVB) — Last week, during the Make-A-Wish Radiothon, one young boy learned he was going to Disneyland!
Isaiah Pitts suffers from hemophilia, but his outlook on life is not one of doom and gloom.
Instead, he sees his condition more as a “superpower,” saying he’s not different, he just doesn’t heal like other people.
This super kid got a visit from some Marvel heroes during the Radiothon, and with that visit came an even bigger surprise.
Isaiah learned he was going to Disneyland!
Witness his excitement, and hear from both he and his mom in the video above.
Latest News Headlines:
- Couple suspected of killing 3 roommates in California over rent argument
- Alcohol ads encouraging youth to drink, study says
- East Bay priest placed on leave over groping claim
- Gun battle in Vallejo caught on camera; search on for gunman
- VIDEO: As sideshows sweep San Francisco, police say no arrests made due to size of crowds