OAKLAND (KRON) — This Saturday will mark one year since the Oakland Ghost Ship warehouse fire.
Thirty-six people were killed attending a party at the warehouse.
The fast-moving fire trapped people inside who could not find an exit or make it to one.
On Thursday, KRON4 went to Oakland to find out what’s been done to make sure a tragedy like Ghost Ship never happens again.
Watch the above video to see Haaziq Madyun’s full report.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- GARCIA ZARATE FOUND NOT GUILTY OF KILLING KATE STEINLE
- FULL COVERAGE: KATE STEINLE SHOOTING CASE
- BOY DIES AFTER MOM REFUSES TO TAKE HIM TO DOCTOR
- POLICE IDENTIFY RENO HIGH-RISE GUNMAN KILLED BY SWAT
- CAR YOU DRIVE REVEALS IF YOU ARE DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN
- WATCH LIVE: KRON4 NEWSCASTS