SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — The smoke from the North Bay fires could be seen across the Bay Area bringing ash and poor air quality for many people.
Internal Medicine Specialist Doctor Runjhun Misra joined KRON4 to take a closer look at the impact the air quality had on people’s health.
Watch the video above to learn more.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- ‘PSYCHOPATHIC’ ESCAPEE FROM HAWAII ARRESTED IN STOCKTON
- BODY OF TEHAMA COUNTY GUNMAN’S WIFE FOUND UNDER HIS HOUSE
- VIDEO: MAN THROWS PUNCHES, RACIAL SLURS AT BART PASSENGER
- 19 MEN ARRESTED IN PROSTITUTION STING AT UNION CITY HOTEL
- WHERE CAN YOU FIND HOMES FOR UNDER $500K IN THE BAY AREA?
- PREGNANT WOMAN WHO TOOK PHOTO WITH BEES SHARES SAD NEWS