HOUSTON, Texas (KAMR/CNN) — Police in Houston, Texas say thieves broke into a restaurant and crawled along the floor in an effort to avoid security cameras.
But that didn’t work and now police have dubbed the suspects the ‘inchworm bandits.’
The three managed to steal $450 — money that was for servers who worked shifts on Friday and Saturday.
Watch the above video to see the full report.
- RAINY WEEK AHEAD FOR THE BAY AREA
- 1-YEAR-OLD DIES AFTER BEING STRUCK BY CAR IN RICHMOND
- LONGTIME SAN FRANCISCO RADIO HOST RAY TALIAFERRO MISSING
- MODESTO MAN BURYING PET IN BACKYARD FIND HUMAN REMAINS
- MAN JAILED AFTER RAPE OVERHEARD ON PLAYSTATION4