SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Local leaders weigh in after a homeless man was released just days after attacking a woman in San Francisco.
If you’re a gun owner and you live in San Jose, you could be required to pick up another insurance policy. We talk to the mayor to learn more.
You’re watching Inside Bay Area Politics on KRONon.
- Video released of San Jose police officers shooting, killing unarmed man
- LeBron shows respect to Curry after NBA All-Star Weekend
- No. 4 Stanford routs No. 9 UCLA to win Pac 12 title
- Mobile COVID-19 site vaccinates underserved communities in the East Bay
- Authorities search California field for 2 missing boys