Tuesday’s California primary election includes the question of whether Santa Clara County voters will recall embattled judge Aaron Persky.
He’s under fire for giving a sex assailant a six-month jail sentence.
But in recent days, Persky got unexpected support from some Silicon Valley lawmakers.
That includes South Bay congresswoman Zoe Lofgren.
On Monday, she talked about her decision with Catherine Heenan.
Watch the above video to see the full interview.
- ROAD TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP: WARRIORS VS CAVALIERS
- FAN PHOTOS: DUBNATION SHOWS OFF THEIR WARRIORS PRIDE
- TWITTER REACTS TO LEBRON’S SUIT SHORTS
- POLICE RELEASE NEW DETAILS IN YOUTUBE CAMPUS SHOOTING
- HUSKY GOES ON ‘KILLING SPREE’ LEAVING DOZENS OF ANIMALS DEAD