SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — BART is working on multiple projects to try to improve the transit system.
That includes the proposal of building a second Transbay Tube, as well as new posters being displayed at stations; they are a reminder for riders to keep the trains sanitary.
Joining KRON4 on Friday to talk about the future of BART is Bevan Dufty from the BART board of directors.
Watch the above video to see the full interview.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 5TH SUSPECT WANTED IN DEADLY NORTH BAY HOME INVASIONS
- ARMED SUSPECTS AT-LARGE AFTER FREMONT HOME INVASION
- ARRESTS MADE IN SUSPICIOUS DEATH NEAR UNION SQUARE
- SAN RAFAEL MAN GOES MISSING DAY HE WAS TO VISIT FIANCÉ
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE