STAMFORD, Conn. (WTNH) – An investigation is underway after a baby was found dead at a recycling center in Stamford on Tuesday morning.
According to police, the baby boy was found around 8:40 a.m. by workers at the City Carting & Recycling facility at 61 Taylor Reed Place.
Authorities said an autopsy will be conducted to determine if the baby was stillborn.
- MAN GETS PRISON FOR RAPING NEWBORN BABY
- DRIVER ESCAPES UNSCATHED AFTER PLYWOOD IMPALES WINDSHIELD
- SAN FRANCISCO NAMED POOP CAPITAL OF U.S.
- LIST OF SEARS AND KMART STORES CLOSING
- MEGA MILLION UP TO $654 MILLION