It’s a girl!
A San Francisco hospital hit a major milestone early Sunday morning–it had its first birth.
Isabella arrived at Sutter Health’s CMPC’s Mission Bernal campus just after midnight.
She was born 7 pounds 1.4 ounces. And she is 20 inches in length.
The hospital says Isabella’s parents are enjoying their private room and caring environment.
Also arriving on Sunday were two other girls and one boy.
Alejandra Garrajal and Santos Iraheta are the parents of the first baby born, Isabella.
- MAN IN FATAL OAKLAND BART STABBING ELIGIBLE FOR DEATH PENALTY
- TRAVEL ADVISORY FOR MEXICO AFTER 8 BODIES FOUND IN CANCUN
- WATCH: WOMAN RIDES HER BICYCLE ON BAY BRIDGE
- SAN JOSE-BASED ORCHARD SUPPLY HARDWARE TO CLOSE ALL STORES
- SEX IN PUBLIC IS NOW LEGAL IN GUADALAJARA, MEXICO