May the fourth be with you!
That’s a pun, of course, a play on the famous line from the Star Wars film series, “May the force be with you.”
May 4 is Star Wars Day so celebrate by rewatching your favorite ‘Star Wars’ movie.
You can also pay tribute to the actor Peter Mayhew, who played Chewbacca in many of the films.
He died Tuesday at the age of 74.
The next film “Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker” hits theaters in Dec.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- NOTORIOUS CA KILLER ACCUSED OF BEHEADING, TORTURING CELLMATE
- U.S. OFFICIALS: ARMY VET’S PLAN TO BOMB NAZI RALLY IN SOCAL FOILED
- BUS DRIVER WHO PLEADED GUILTY TO RAPE OF GIRL GETS NO JAIL TIME
- VIDEO: KILLER WHALES ATTACK GRAY WHALE CALF IN MONTEREY BAY
- WATCH: GIRL HIDES TO AVOID CAR FOLLOWING HER IN VACAVILLE