SACRAMENTO (KRON) – Wizard World, a traveling pop culture convention, is scheduled to make a stop in Sacramento next month.
The convention will be attended by several big celebrities, including “Aquaman” and “Game of Thrones” star Jason Momoa, as well as Holly Marie Combs of “Charmed” and Thomas Nicholas Band of “Rookie of the Year” and “American Pie.”
Momoa will appear on Saturday, Sept. 21, while the other celebrities are scheduled to make an appearance all three days.
Event organizers said more surprise guests are scheduled to be announced closer to the event date.
The convention is scheduled for Sept. 20 to 22 at Cal Expo.
Ticket prices start at $34.99 for general admission; children 10 and under are admitted for free with a paid adult admission ticket.
Latest News Headlines:
- Video released of San Jose police officers shooting, killing unarmed man
- LeBron shows respect to Curry after NBA All-Star Weekend
- No. 4 Stanford routs No. 9 UCLA to win Pac 12 title
- Mobile COVID-19 site vaccinates underserved communities in the East Bay
- Authorities search California field for 2 missing boys