JCPenney is hosting a hiring event today to get ready for the upcoming holiday season.
The company says it is looking to hire an extra 39,000 seasonal workers nationwide, including 600 in the Bay Area and 4,800 across the state.
The hiring event is Tuesday, Oct. 16 from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. local time at a location near you.
To make things even sweeter, JCPenney is offering reward packages to 8 randomly-drawn associates.
Awards include the choice of $5,000 trips to Banff, Alberta, Canada; New York City; or Miami — all three include paid lodging, airfare, and entertainment.
Prize packages worth $5,000 (smart home, outdoor, tech, and glamour bundles) will also be offered.
Open positions include cashier, Sephora inside JCPenney beauty consultant, and more.
For more information, click here.
- MAN GETS PRISON FOR RAPING NEWBORN BABY
- DRIVER ESCAPES UNSCATHED AFTER PLYWOOD IMPALES WINDSHIELD
- SAN FRANCISCO NAMED POOP CAPITAL OF U.S.
- LIST OF SEARS AND KMART STORES CLOSING
- MEGA MILLION UP TO $654 MILLION