On the final day of taping for the current season of ‘Jeopardy!’, Alex Trebek says “I’m feeling good” with his battle of cancer.
“We are already working on our next season, the 36th year of Jeopardy! So I look forward to seeing you once again in September with all kinds of good stuff”.
Trebek first announced that he had Stage 4 pancreatic cancer in March and joked that he has to beat the disease, as the terms of his contract say he has to host the show for three more years.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- FIRST IMAGES INSIDE NOTRE DAME SHOW DAMAGE AFTER FIRE
- BAY AREA REACTS TO DEVASTATING FIRE AT NOTRE DAME
- NOOSE FOUND AT CHASE CENTER CONSTRUCTION SITE
- BICYCLIST SERIOUSLY INJURED IN BERKELEY HIT-AND-RUN
- VIDEO: OAKLAND PD CRACKING DOWN ON SIDESHOWS