SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — Vice President-elect Kamala Harris showed appreciation to farm workers and food bank staff this Thanksgiving.
She thanked them for their hard work and putting food on the table for families across the United States.
“Thankful for our farm workers and food bank staff whose hard work has put food on the table for millions of families across our country,” she wrote on Twitter.
- Major internet outage reported across northeast U.S.
- Live: White House holds briefing before Biden outlines racial equity agenda
- Disney to update Jungle Cruise, remove ‘negative depictions’ of Indigenous people
- ‘No Hard Feelings’: Patriots fans still rooting for Brady
- Kellyanne Conway accused of tweeting topless photo of 16-year-old daughter