SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — Vice President-elect Kamala Harris showed appreciation to farm workers and food bank staff this Thanksgiving.
She thanked them for their hard work and putting food on the table for families across the United States.
“Thankful for our farm workers and food bank staff whose hard work has put food on the table for millions of families across our country,” she wrote on Twitter.
- LIST: Bay Area bars showing Ryan Garcia fight vs. Oscar Duarte
- San Francisco office vacancy rate at all-time high
- Santa Rosa Fire Department adds therapy dog to team
- Republicans urge Biden to suspend China travel amid uptick in respiratory illness
- Target in Albany reopens after hazmat situation, ‘unusual odor’ shut store down