You may have tried an upscale brunch favorite–chicken and waffles.
It’s a popular salty-sweet mix of fried chicken paired with maple-syrup covered waffles.
Now, it’s no longer just a fancy menu item.
Kentucky Fried Chicken is introducing its own version of chicken and waffles.
It includes the colonel’s extra-crispy chicken atop a Belgian-style, sugar-coated waffle.
The company says it’s at a price just about anyone can afford.
But it’s only available for a limited time–from now until the end of the year.
- COMIC BOOK GENIUS STAN LEE DIES AT 95
- INTERACTIVE MAP: WHERE IS THE CAMP FIRE BURNING
- SMOKE FROM CAMP FIRE POURS INTO BAY AREA
- PG&E CRITICIZED OVER DEADLY CAMP FIRE
- RECALL: TWO PET FOOD MAKERS RECALL DRY DOG FOOD