Cal Fire has released new information Saturday morning on the Kincade Fire burning in Sonoma County.
The fire has burned 25,455 acres, 49 structures have been damaged or destroyed. 21 of those are homes that have burned.
More than 23,000 structures are threatened.
Containment is up to 10 percent from 5 percent on Friday night.
Two people were injured Friday evening when a fire fighter was attempting rescue a civilian.
Cal Fire is not expecting to have full containment until late next week.
- U.S. ‘wasted’ months before preparing for virus pandemic
- Santa Clara County issuing citations to those not following stay-at-home orders
- Mass isolation and quarantine ordered for COVID-19 patients in Contra Costa County
- States lack key data on virus cases among medical workers
- Golden Gate Park launches virtual concert series to celebrate 150th birthday