Cal Fire has released new information Saturday morning on the Kincade Fire burning in Sonoma County.
The fire has burned 25,455 acres, 49 structures have been damaged or destroyed. 21 of those are homes that have burned.
More than 23,000 structures are threatened.
Containment is up to 10 percent from 5 percent on Friday night.
Two people were injured Friday evening when a fire fighter was attempting rescue a civilian.
Cal Fire is not expecting to have full containment until late next week.
- Red Flag Warning issued across Bay Area
- 50,000 gallons of raw sewage spilled into Oakland estuary after power outage
- Raiders Darren Waller celebrates overcoming ‘dark times,’ reaches star status in NFL
- Mother of special needs child recreates special ed classroom at home
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand halfway through August