Cal Fire has released new information Saturday morning on the Kincade Fire burning in Sonoma County.
The fire has burned 25,455 acres, 49 structures have been damaged or destroyed. 21 of those are homes that have burned.
More than 23,000 structures are threatened.
Containment is up to 10 percent from 5 percent on Friday night.
Two people were injured Friday evening when a fire fighter was attempting rescue a civilian.
Cal Fire is not expecting to have full containment until late next week.
- Police: 24-year-old arrested for stabbing victim multiple times in Fairfield
- Self-styled daredevil dies in crash after rocket launch
- 2nd person in days killed by Mardi Gras float in New Orleans
- CHP investigates fatal accident on Highway 101 in Redwood City
- Study: Eating a big breakfast burns more calories