Evacuation orders are now issued for 50,000 residents for the entire towns of Healdsburg and Windsor.
Cal Fire says residents needs to be out of their homes by Saturday 4 p.m.
The fire is expected to move towards Healdsburg Saturday night. Cal Fire says the Kincade Fire has burned more than 25,000 acres, destroyed 49 structures but is now threatening thousands of homes.
The fire is only 10 percent contained.
Additional Evacuation Orders have been paced for Zone 2 & Zone 3 of the fire. Zone 2 Hwy 128 North Knights Valley Area to the Napa County Line.
Zone 3 Hwy 101 Corridor from Geyserville South through the town of Windsor. This includes the entire city of Healdsburg and the town of Windsor and all areas East to Chalk Hill Road area.
Additional Evacuation Warnings have been placed for Zone 4 & Zone 5 of the fire. Zone 4 The Dry Creek Valley West to Forestville.
Zone 5 Larkfield and Mark West Drainage.
Evacuation warning issued for:
Zone 7 West of Sebastopol to the coast, north of Bodega Highway, and south of Stewarts Point/Skaggs Springs Road.
Cal Fire is asking residents to use the evacuation route of Highway 101 Southbound.
Santa Rosa Veteran’s Hall, Petaluma Veteran’s Hall, Sonoma Marin Fairgrounds, Petaluma Fairgrounds, Petaluma Community Center and Santa Rosa Fairgrounds is accepting large animals .
- Several Disney employees arrested in undercover child predator sting: sheriff
- Car crashes into home in Oakland
- Newsfeed Now: CDC issues new eviction ban through Oct. 3; COVID long-haul symptoms could become disability
- Australian rugby, soccer teams investigated for drunken behavior on flight home: ‘One member at least vomited’
- WHO chief calls for delay on administering vaccine booster shots