Evacuation orders are now issued for 50,000 residents for the entire towns of Healdsburg and Windsor.
Cal Fire says residents needs to be out of their homes by Saturday 4 p.m.
The fire is expected to move towards Healdsburg Saturday night. Cal Fire says the Kincade Fire has burned more than 25,000 acres, destroyed 49 structures but is now threatening thousands of homes.
The fire is only 10 percent contained.
Additional Evacuation Orders have been paced for Zone 2 & Zone 3 of the fire. Zone 2 Hwy 128 North Knights Valley Area to the Napa County Line.
Zone 3 Hwy 101 Corridor from Geyserville South through the town of Windsor. This includes the entire city of Healdsburg and the town of Windsor and all areas East to Chalk Hill Road area.
Additional Evacuation Warnings have been placed for Zone 4 & Zone 5 of the fire. Zone 4 The Dry Creek Valley West to Forestville.
Zone 5 Larkfield and Mark West Drainage.
Evacuation warning issued for:
Zone 7 West of Sebastopol to the coast, north of Bodega Highway, and south of Stewarts Point/Skaggs Springs Road.
Cal Fire is asking residents to use the evacuation route of Highway 101 Southbound.
Santa Rosa Veteran’s Hall, Petaluma Veteran’s Hall, Sonoma Marin Fairgrounds, Petaluma Fairgrounds, Petaluma Community Center and Santa Rosa Fairgrounds is accepting large animals .
- Protesters block lanes of Golden Gate Bridge during march
- Fontana police officer on paid leave following arrest on suspicion of raping 16-year-old girl
- The Golden Gate Bridge is singing. Here’s why
- The loneliest of D-Day remembrances is hit by pandemic
- Inmate cuts off part of his finger, mails it to newspaper to protest Indiana jail conditions