Kroger is recalling shrimp products due to a potential health hazard.
“The product may be under-cooked, which could result in contamination by spoilage organisms or pathogens,” according to a Kroger recall alert.
The recall affects Kroger stores in central and Northwest Ohio, Northwestern Virginia panhandle, Michigan, KingSoopers, Frys, and Smiths.
For more information, visit the Kroger website.
- TOLLS ON 7 BAY AREA BRIDGES TO INCREASE JAN. 1
- CALIFORNIA POLICE OFFICER FATALLY SHOT DURING TRAFFIC STOP
- TIPS ON RETURNING, EXCHANGING OR SELLING HOLIDAY GIFTS
- COFFEE, ALCOHOL COULD HELP YOU LIVE LONGER, STUDY SAYS
- SFPD ARRESTS SUSPECTS CONNECTED TO 2 STABBINGS